ufo boy

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 15 Jul 2016 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I was looking for some Motocross pants for a while now. I really like the colours and patterns they come in. Only everywhere on the internet they were so very expensive, even the thrifted ones. But on one of my random internet adventures I stumbled across a Jersey and Pants combo for a ridiculously small price. I bought them immediately and I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. The Shirt had a few holes, because it obviously had been used, but they were ease to fix. I also had to make a few changes on the trousers ( you will probably see them in a look soon (; ) .

All in all I really love the sporty looks you can pull of with these Motocross jersey, especially in the summer. So why not have a look on ebay and see if you can find your self a nice Motocross Jersey or some pants?


What I am wearing:

Top: UFO Vintage
Pants: adidas
Backpack: Sprayground
Shoes: Reebok


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare